Paddock surfacing and stall flooring
||EquiTerr Stall Flooring
The EquiTerr paver is a honeycomb shaped matting product.
When assembled on your stall floor and filled with decomposed granite (DG), stone dust or a similar drainage material,
the system creates a porous foundation to support your bedding material.
The EquiTerr system helps promote surface drainage and resists the horse's pawing action.
EquiTerr is a cost effective, easy to install,
permanent stall floor. It works wonderfully with DG stall floors and is an excellent
solution for drainage problems in existing barns.
- Molded of environmentally safe recycled polyethylene plastic.
- Semi-rigid design makes the honeycomb structure flexible and resilient, but capable of withstanding compressive loads in excess of 32,000 lbs. per square foot.
- Lightweight modular design and superior overlapping joint system makes for a quick and easy installation. Each paver weighs less than 2 pounds.
- Molded-in bottom cleats provide stability during installation.
- Ample drainage ports improve surface drainage.
- Extends bedding life by allowing moisture to drain away from the bedding layer.
- Honeycomb cell structure resists the horse's pawing action, thus eliminating holes.
- Permanent installation - system does not need to be repositioned or removed for cleaning.
- Virtually maintenance free.
|EquiTerr flooring is very easy to install - just 4 simple steps:|
|Step #1: Lay a 2-8 inch sub-base of drainage material, such as crushed rock.|
|Step #2: Lay EquiTerr panels on sub-base.|
|Step #3: Fill panel cells with additional drainage material.|
|Step #4: Add desired bedding and you're done!!|
|The ideal soil stabilization system for arenas and paddocks
EquiTerr is a modular soil stabilization product engineered specifically for the equestrian industry.
It is the key to creating footing stabilization systems in arenas, training areas and paddocks.
This system creates a stable, porous base for your footing material by combining the soil
strength of a stone aggregate base with the stabilizing characteristics of a stone
filled EquiTerr layer. The system increases soil stability and enhances footing
drainage. EquiTerr is the ideal solution for improving muddy, rutted soil conditions
along fence rows and around gates and barn access areas. EquiTerr's unique design allows for year round utilization and enjoyment of your riding and training
| EquiTerr - a worthwhile investment |
| EquiTerr stabilizes the sub soils, provides drainage and
prevents the chosen surface material from mixing with and dissipating into sub soils.
|| Without EquiTerr, horse areas can become muddy, rutted and more susceptible to injury-causing accidents to both horses and riders.
||Quote: Dieter Riedel - Riding club President|
decided to install the EquiTerr system due to its reputation for reliable and durable quality. As we planned to create new usable areas with the assistance of club members, it was important that the system we selected be easy to install, and we found that the light weight enabled all members, including children, to assist. We were also influenced by the excellent interlocking system of EquiTerr."
|Examples of sites under construction with EquiTerr
| Completing the sub base
|| Getting a hand |
| Assembling EquiTerr
|| Spreading the sand mix|